1. The administrator of your data is the company S. and A. Pietrucha Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Błaszki at Przemysłowa 10, 98-235 Błaszki, Poland
2. The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by correspondence to the address of the administrator S. and A. Pietrucha Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Błaszki at Przemysłowa 10, 98-235 Błaszki, with the annotation “Data Protection Inspector”.
3. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes:
a) performance of the contract for the sale of products offered by S. and A. Pietrucha Sp. z o.o. – based on Article. 6 sec. 1 point b) GDPR – processing is necessary to perform the contract, until the end of the contract;
b) direct marketing – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point f) GDPR – the legitimate interest of S. and A. Pietrucha Sp. z o.o., until the end of the contract or the objection to the processing of data;
c) financial and accounting – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point c) GDPR – processing is necessary to comply with the law, including tax, including Article 74 of the Accounting Act, until required by applicable tax law;
d) defense against claims and redress – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point f) GDPR – the legitimate interest of S. and A. Pietrucha Sp. z o.o., until the period of claims expires in accordance with the Civil Code;
e) conducting complaint processes – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point f) GDPR – the legitimate interest of S. and A. Pietrucha Sp. z o.o., for a period of 5 years from the end of the contract;
4. Further to the purposes referred to above, the recipients of your personal data may be entities acting as intermediaries in the contractual obligations performed by the administrator, eg IT service providers, accountants, law firms, postal operators.
5. The recipients of your personal data may be:
a) suppliers of IT systems and IT services who provide services to the Company to the extent necessary for the provision of services by the Company to you,
b) entities providing the Company with accounting services, service quality research, debt recovery, legal, analytical and marketing services,
c) postal operators and couriers,
d) operators of electronic payment systems and banks in the field of payment execution,
e) bodies authorized to receive your personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
6. The company will not transfer your personal data to third countries.
7. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object (eg if the data is processed on the basis of your consent, or for marketing purposes or sharing your data); you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
8. In order to withdraw your consent, you can contact the office of S. and A. Pietrucha Sp. z o.o. in Błaszki, or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
9. You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (formerly GIODO).